Items may be returned within 60 days if items are current, unworn, and in original
condition including original scent (no smoke, body odor etc) and tags must be attached.
Final Sale Items - No Returns:
- Clearance and special order sales
- Traded player jerseys
- All dated special event sales are final (i.e. NBA finals or World Series merchandise)
- All autographed memorabilia sales are final
- All underwear item sales are final
- All personalized merchandise
sales are final
- Pack the item in the original package, if possible.
- Complete and detach the provided return request slip and include with your returned
merchandise. Be sure to keep a copy of the packing list for your records
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries.
You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a manufacturer error or
a shipping error on our part.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your
return and insure the full amount of the item. Just Sports is not responsible for lost
or damaged packages that are sent to us for return or exchange so please retain
the tracking reference number when you ship your package.
- Please ship all returns and exchanges to:
Online Sales Return Department
3775 W California Ave, Ste 100
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase
within 7 days of our receiving your returned product. Just Sports retains the right to
refuse any returned merchandise at their discretion.
We suggest you place an order for the new item you are wanting at the same time
you return your original order. If you wait until your return is processed, the
new item you desire may be out of stock. By placing your new order today, you will
receive the item much quicker with a much better chance that it is in stock. Your
original will be refunded when received by our return department.
All international shipments must be pre-approved for return. No Shipping Charges are refunded.